All Things Bubba

Because how can you not love a baseball player named "Bubba"?

Monday, March 05, 2012

Walking Man


The first televised Reds game was this afternoon. I skipped out of work early to see it. Dusty Baker started what will probably be the opening day lineup...only with Janish in the two-hole instead of Cozart. Not sure why that was; Cozart started in the B game.

Janish got three walks in the game. Even though he was pulled after six innings. That's more walks than he got in all of spring training last year. He also stole third base.

I was pleased at how he did. As I've said before, I was concerned at how few walks he drew last year. Plate discipline was his forte in the minors. I'd like to see that come back.

Labels:

posted by BubbaFan, 9:43 PM

0 Comments:


Add a comment