All Things Bubba

Because how can you not love a baseball player named "Bubba"?

Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Rice University Alumni Game


Ray o' Sunshine: Jeff Niemann at the 2010 Alumni Game


The date of the next Rice University Alumni Game has been set: Saturday, February 4, 2012.

I went to the last one and it was a lot of fun.

I would guess Bubba won't be there. He (or someone claiming to be him - it's so hard to tell on the Internet) posted a comment awhile back saying he and his wife are expecting their first child in February.

posted by BubbaFan, 5:54 AM

2 Comments:


Baseball in February -- oh, to live in a southern climate.
commented by Blogger Francy, November 10, 2011 9:12 AM  
Yeah, that's definitely one reason I'm considering going. By then, I figure I will be crazy from cabin fever and desperate for baseball, any kind of baseball. :-)
commented by Blogger BubbaFan, November 10, 2011 8:43 PM  

Add a comment