All Things Bubba

Because how can you not love a baseball player named "Bubba"?

Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Yankees Magazine saga


Some of you have asked me if I've gotten a chance to read the article about Bubba Crosby in Yankees Magazine yet. The answer is not yet...but it's not for lack of trying.

Of course the first thing I did was what any self-respecting American in the 21st century would do: check eBay. No dice. So I went to several local newstands, and Barnes and Noble, which has the largest selection of magazines in these parts. No luck there, either. (I live in the boonies, not in NYC.) So I decided to subscribe, hoping it was in time for the April issue. I finally got my first issue a couple of days ago. Rats! It was the May issue, with A-Rod on the cover. Not the April issue, with Raphael Soriano on the cover.

My next plan was to see if there was any info on ordering back issues in the magazine. But first I decided to try eBay again. Lo and behold, this time I found it! For only a dollar over newstand price, plus $4 shipping. Woot! I put in an order and hope to have it by next week.

I will of course report on the contents once I get it. ;-)

Labels:

posted by BubbaFan, 9:54 AM

0 Comments:


Add a comment