All Things Bubba

Because how can you not love a baseball player named "Bubba"?

Monday, December 07, 2009

Bye-bye, Bruney


Brian Bruney is no longer a Yankee. He's been traded to the Nationals, in exchange for their Rule 5 draft pick.

Hmmm. If that's true, it suggests the Yankees have someone in mind to draft. This means trading Bruney doesn't really free up a roster spot, since they'll need to add their Rule 5 draftee.

Interesting weekend for college football. It's going to be Alabama vs. Texas for the national championship. Bama won decisively. (Andy Phillips must be happy.) TU got in by the grace of the zebras. Anything can happen....but my guess is Alabama is going to kick Longhorn butt next month.

And alas, my poor Cowboys. Humiliated by the Giants. I'm glad today was my day off. The resident Giants fans would never let me hear the end of it.

posted by BubbaFan, 10:13 PM

0 Comments:


Add a comment