All Things Bubba

Because how can you not love a baseball player named "Bubba"?

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Bubba's Bats




Someone is selling two Bubba Crosby game-used bats on eBay. Uncracked, and the starting bid for the pair was only 99 cents (though it's up to $26 now). If I were the collecting type, I would definitely be tempted. Heck, I'm tempted anyway, but I have so much junk already. My priority should be clearing out stuff, so I can, you know, walk, rather than buy more.

Andy Phillips got the day off today, so his hitting streak neither ended nor continued.

posted by BubbaFan, 10:15 PM

2 Comments:


my gut feeling is that they don't want Andy on the team. =(
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, March 09, 2009 1:55 AM  
Sounds to me like he has a good chance of making the roster.
commented by Blogger BubbaFan, March 09, 2009 6:31 AM  

Add a comment