All Things Bubba

Because how can you not love a baseball player named "Bubba"?

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Cardboard Crosby: Yankees Team Photo 2005



Believe it or not, I haven't forgotten the topic of this blog, though I've been a bit distracted the past month or so. Here's another scan from my collection of Bubba Crosby baseball cards (which is probably worth more than my Roth IRA at this point, but I digress).

This Topps "Heritage" card is called the "2005 Yankees Team Photo," but, as is common with baseball cards, it was actually taken the year before. You can tell because some players, such as Esteban Loaiza, only played with the Yanks in 2004.

This was Bubba's first year with the Yankees. He's in the front row, second from the right, between Mattingly and Posada.

Andy Phillips is not in the photo. He only played 5 games with the big club in 2004 (compared to 55 games for Bubba).

posted by BubbaFan, 10:52 PM

0 Comments:


Add a comment