All Things Bubba

Because how can you not love a baseball player named "Bubba"?

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Guys Do It All the Time


I've never been a big fan of Roger Clemens. Ever since he threw that broken bat at Mike Piazza, I've kind of figured he was a jerk. But, well, this Mindy McCready thing may be new levels of jerkitude.

No, I'm not shocked that he cheated on his wife. I'd be shocked if he didn't. I kinda figure that it goes with the territory if you marry a baseball player. You know you'll be "sharing" him with the groupies. (Like in Jeter's SNL "Baseball Wives" skit!) But, um, Ms. McCready was only 15 years old when the affair started. Eyewwww.

Mike Celizic says the Clemens train wreck could end up matching the fall of Pete Rose. I think he might be right. And in both cases, they brought it on themselves. If they'd just fessed up right away, the fans would have forgiven them. It's not the crime, it's the cover-up.

posted by BubbaFan, 7:23 PM

0 Comments:


Add a comment