All Things Bubba

Because how can you not love a baseball player named "Bubba"?

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas


Or "Happy Christmas," as the Brits would say. Hope Santa was good to you.

Actually, my family has kind of toned down the Christmas stuff lately. We've reached the point where we don't need any more stuff. We give each other very small gifts, or even none at all. Less clutter, no debt, and it's better for the planet.

I did get some things from my parents. (Being parents, they can't quite bring themselves to forgo gifts entirely.) But they were small, practical things. Mostly clothing (including a Dallas Cowboys t-shirt) and food.

My friend D. gave me a baseball bat signed by Bubba:


It's a very nice item. And I figure it counts as a practical gift, too. I can keep it by the bed in case of burglars!

posted by BubbaFan, 10:24 PM

2 Comments:


cool gift... is the bat a 34?
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, December 26, 2007 12:01 AM  
Yup, a 34.
commented by Blogger BubbaFan, December 27, 2007 6:51 PM  

Add a comment