All Things Bubba

Because how can you not love a baseball player named "Bubba"?

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Happy Birthday, Bubba!




Wednesday's child is full of woe....

Last year on his birthday, Bubba played his first game as a Clipper after being outrighted to Columbus by the Yankees. The year before that, Torre was making me tear my hair out by starting Tony Womack instead of Bubba in CF. And this year finds Bubba on the DL, out for the season. Bubba's recent birthdays haven't been all that great, baseball-wise. But there's more to life than baseball, and hopefully they've been fun for him in other ways.

Many happy returns!

posted by BubbaFan, 11:32 AM

5 Comments:


Happy birthday, dear Bubba.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, August 11, 2007 4:26 PM  
That looks like a piece of cake from a baby shower. >=)
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, August 12, 2007 3:16 AM  
hey bf, was that you last night on the radio, telling bubba happy birthday?
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, August 12, 2007 1:51 PM  
LOL! Yes, that was me on Batsradio. Or my e-mail, anyway.

Actually, I wanted to know why Moeller was in the lineup when he'd been traded. (Turns out he wasn't - Gameday was wrong.) The Bats radio guys always seem confused when I write in and don't mention Bubba, so I added the birthday greetings at the bottom of my e-mail, and they read it. :)
commented by Blogger BubbaFan, August 12, 2007 4:39 PM  
I hope Bubba has a happy birthday! :D
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, August 12, 2007 6:47 PM  

Add a comment