All Things Bubba

Because how can you not love a baseball player named "Bubba"?

Monday, February 19, 2007

Meet Bubba Crosby





The Cincinnati Enquirer has a brief Bubba Crosby profile today. Nothing earth-shattering, but it's nice to see him get some ink.

I didn't know his favorite movie was Braveheart. (I guess any flick that features Mel Gibson's bare bum can't be all bad. ;-)

I'm not much into movies myself. I prefer more interactive entertainment. (Yes, I'm one of those people who watches TV shows and baseball games with a computer in my lap...so I can discuss it online while it's happening.) My favorite movie of 1995 was not Braveheart but Babe. (No, it's not about Babe Ruth. It's about a pig that wants to be a sheepdog.) A lot of fun, and surprisingly unsentimental for a kid's movie. More recently...um, well, I haven't really watched many movies recently. I did like Remember the Titans.

posted by BubbaFan, 6:40 AM

0 Comments:


Add a comment