All Things Bubba

Because how can you not love a baseball player named "Bubba"?

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Torre to stay


It's official: Joe is keeping his job.

Steinbrenner said:

You’re back for the year. I expect a great deal from you and the entire team. I have high expectations, and I want to see enthusiasm, a fighting spirit and a team that works together.

Don't we all. Too bad all the young, hungry players were benched or sent to Tampa or Columbus.

Cashman also issued a statement saying A-Rod is not being traded. Of course, that may just be posturing.

posted by BubbaFan, 7:12 PM

2 Comments:


How about a Bubba update?
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, October 11, 2006 6:09 AM  
If I knew anything, I'd post it. I'm keeping my antennae up, but there's no news on the Bubba front yet. He usually doesn't play winter ball.
commented by Blogger BubbaFan, October 11, 2006 7:41 AM  

Add a comment