All Things Bubba

Because how can you not love a baseball player named "Bubba"?

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bubba on "Kids On Deck"


Back in July 2006, Bubba Crosby appeared in a segment of the YES childen's show, Kids On Deck. At the time, I said I would try to post a video clip, but I never got around to it. Bubba was DFA'd just a few days later, and I was just too bummed out to watch this clip, let alone edit it and convert to a web-friendly format. Then I kind of forgot about it.

But I came across the video on my hard drive recently, so here it is:

Bubba's outfielding tips [4.25 Mb]

Kind of interesting, really, at least to those of us who have never played outfield. (Well, I've played outfield...but not well enough that anyone ever bothered to coach me.)

Looks like it was filmed at spring training. I think I saw palm trees in the background.

posted by BubbaFan, 7:14 AM

2 Comments:


I miss Bubba in that Yankee uniform! - Bubba fan in Bama
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, May 14, 2008 12:29 AM  
Me, too.

Though at this point, I'd be happy to see him in any uniform.
commented by Blogger BubbaFan, May 14, 2008 11:50 PM  

Add a comment