All Things Bubba

Because how can you not love a baseball player named "Bubba"?

Saturday, October 27, 2007

No baseball for you


For some reason (high winds, maybe?), half my cable channels are out tonight. They've been down since early evening. Including - you guessed it - Fox. No World Series for me tonight. Except on Gameday. Grrrr. Good thing it's only the Red Sox and the Rockies, or I might be really annoyed.

Doesn't look like much a game, anyway. Sox up 6-0 already. I guess god isn't on the Rockies' side after all. The Red Sox fans are going to be insufferable.

The Yankees are making A-Rod an offer he can't refuse:

The Yankees are preparing to offer Alex Rodriguez a contract extension that probably will run for four or five years and have an average yearly salary of $25 million to $30 million.

Well, he could refuse, but if he does, it's because he wants out of NY at any price. I don't think anyone else will offer more.

The Yankees are going to wait until after the World Series to announce their new manager. The way things are going, that could be Monday.

posted by BubbaFan, 10:38 PM

2 Comments:


Come on! No more A-Rod -- I'm so tired of his name trumping anything and everything Yankees.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, October 28, 2007 9:25 PM  
Yeah, I know. I've got a bit of A-Rod fatigue myself.

But if he goes to Boston as is rumored, we'll hear about him just as much as ever. And he'll probably kill us as a Red Sock. :-P
commented by Blogger BubbaFan, October 28, 2007 9:38 PM  

Add a comment