All Things Bubba

Because how can you not love a baseball player named "Bubba"?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day


Holy guacamole. CNN says Albany, NY may get as much as 50" of snow. Valentine's Day is pretty much a bust around here today. The roads are terrible, and just about everything is shut down.

I will probably go to work, unless they close the roads. Big project, overtime, etc. And if I don't go to work, I'll be plowed into my parking space. Besides, I want to save my time off for days when there's afternoon baseball.

Since Bubba is now in Florida...if you want to send him a note of support, a baseball card to be signed, a pair of your underwear, etc. here's the address:

Bubba Crosby
c/o Cincinnati Reds
Ed Smith Stadium
12th St. and Tuttle Ave.
Sarasota, FL 34237

Remember to include a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you send something to be autographed.

posted by BubbaFan, 9:38 PM

1 Comments:


Thanks for the address! I think I'll write to him.

Happy Valentine's Day!!
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, February 14, 2007 9:41 AM  

Add a comment