All Things Bubba

Because how can you not love a baseball player named "Bubba"?

Wednesday, October 17, 2012


"RM" posted this link in a comment in an earlier post. Pretty wild! RM also noted that Janish is in one scene. I think I spotted it. It's this photo, or a similar one:

That's him on the left.

I wasn't sure it was him at first. He was so thin back then, his face looked a lot more angular. When I looked closer, though, I recognized him.

The backwards cap is the clincher. He did that after Reds clinched in 2010 and after the Braves clinched this year, too.

Pretty lousy night for baseball tonight. The Cards game had a four hour rain delay. Yanks game was postponed until tomorrow. That means they lose their travel day, but with the way the Yanks are playing, that might not be an issue.

Labels:

posted by BubbaFan, 11:15 PM

0 Comments:


Add a comment